Saturday, October 18, 2008

Single Mom

No pumpkin picking for us. Rainy and cold all day.

Since Thursday afternoon I have been playing single mom. No Gene and I are fine but he went home to CT to say good-bye to his brother-in-law, Eddie, who passed yesterday. So I want to state something loud and clear "I have SUCH respect for single moms". Having to get myself and JC ready by 8 so we can get to day care and work on time is not easy. And the lack of sleep was even worse. To all single moms- I SALUTE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I totally agree! Josh is in Columbia 2-3 days a week now so it's always interesting (and exhausting) around here when he's gone.

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.