Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flashback

My friend Amy is doing this "Flashback Friday" thing on her blog and I thought it was such a cute idea. So on her behalf I am flashing back to some pictures she is in too.
Wacth out I may even dig out some of my old birthday party pictures in the future. Keep a look out for me to flashback into my childhood as I watch JC go through his.

Senior Prom with my best friend Michael

In Myrtle Beach after graduation with the girls
(Alli, Amy M, Amy N, and Me)

With with my best friends the week of graduation
(Amy N, Me, and Amy M)


We met real cowboys at the bar that night.

My best friend, Lenny, and I after church in high school.

This is before our 8th grade social.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's so funny! I was going to do a pic from our MB trip this week but I didn't feel like messing with the scanner,so I just used a pic already on the computer. What great memories! It was so fun going up on Rough Wing! Are you still in touch with Butler? What a fun blast from the past!

The Kern Family said...

i dont even remember the 8th grade social..oh wait...yes i do....i wore a teal blue shiny short dress...ugggghhhh....LOL...

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.