Saturday, May 9, 2009

Websites I just have to share

One day when i was bored at work I was trying to find sites that showed me fun an educational things to do with JC even when he was just a blob. Well I found the Rookie Mom's website. I keep meaning to share it with all of you but heck I can barely remember to fold the laundry even after the beeper goes off...speaking of I have brownies in the oven for my hubby and I must go pull them out before I forget about them so check out this site while I do that.
OK I saved the brownies. Now my friend Amy is a follower of this next blog site and upon noticing the name I just had to check it out. Now I am hooked.
Well dessert is done, JC is still in nap mode for the next few minutes so as supermom I must finish putting the clothes away and get dinner started before I have to be into work in 1 1/2 hours. I know you are thinking how does she do it. All that and she vaccumed, ran to Kohls to get her kid some pj's (oh and I found a deal on really pretty placemats and napkins ofr my dinning room), gave her child a healthy lunch and spent an hour splashing in the pool with JC. I think I may nominate myself for mom of the year.
Since I plan on spending tomorrow with JC and getting a pedicure (hey I deserve an hour to relax for myself) I want to wish all moms and moms to be out there a very Happy Mother's Day. Take a moment to yourself tomorrow and remember how great it is to be a mom and how great your mom is too.
Thanks mom for teaching me everything I needed to know to be as great as a mom as you were. I love you and miss you. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.