Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Today's appointment went great. We are 2cm dilated and 70%. So with a little luck our little guy will be here soon. Heart beat is perfect. Our mid-wife actually got to feel his head. He is right there ready to come. Plus I figure of she can feel his head already there can't be that much pushing involved in this whole thing. OK so I have HIGH HOPES. We have decided that we will be calling the mid wife and not the doctor when the time comes. We have a great one named Stacy at our OB and she has just made Gene and I very excited about the whole process, where the doctors just STRESS me out.

I do have to have some anitbiotics when I go into labor cause I tested positive for Strep B. No big deal just need to protect JC before he comes through the canal. If I can't get the antibiotics in time then we will need to spend an extra day in the hospital being monitored. So since Mom delivered so quickly with me (God Bless her 3 hours...I am all for it) we will be heading to the hospital ASAP so I get everything I need to protect our little boy.

Stay tuned hopefully delivery is right around the corner...well either way it's in the next few weeks.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.