Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little late but here goes....

So it's a few weeks past the New Year and like many I have already pushed my resolution aside. So I have decided that if I put it in writing in front of all my friends and family I might just stay on track. Here are my resolutions/goals for 2009:
1. Lose my baby weight- I have 12lbs to go
2. Run/walk in the Cooper River Bridge Run in April
3. Write a letter to a friend each month- email just isn't very personal and there is nothing better than getting something other than a bill in the mail
4. Be more romantic with my husband
5. Make one from scratch meal each week
6. Spend 15 minutes to myself each day
7. Watch less tv
8. Read more books for fun
9. Take and pass my Series 7/66
10. Go to church
11. Go away with my husband for a long weekend
12. Spend as much time with my baby as possible
13. Work on getting out of debt
14. Take a class in something for fun
15. Join a mom's group
16. Prepare for hurricane season
17. Clean out my closet and get rid of what doesn't fit
18. Exercise at least 3x a week
19. Take my vitamins
20. Get my car fixed
21. Spend more time with friends and family

OK so I have a few things on my list and I think I might even add to it through out the year. I plan to make 2009 a great year.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You inspire me! Good Luck!

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.