Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where do the days go....

So life has gotten away from me lately. So much so I have made an appointment with the doctor to see why I am so tired all the time. Could be because I never stop moving but I am thinking it is something more. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Since my last post JC has had his 6 month appointment. He is now 17.9 lbs and 27 inches long. He is bigger in everyway compared to Gene and I at his age.

Gene's 6 month appointment (11/5/79) 16.3 lbs and 26 1/4 inches
Christine's 6 month appointment (12/11/81) 15.14 lbs and 26 inches

Otherwise he is still trying to crawl. JC is a pro at being on all fours and moving his legs but can't seem to figure out how to move his arms. Well at least we have a few more days of knowing he is still where we put him. Though from the pictures below he might just go striaght to walking. He loves sitting now and would prefer to be on the floor pushing himself in a circle than in his exersaucer.

Teething- wow we have a fussy baby now. Sometimes he wants to eat and sleep and other days he would rather be held while we get nothing done. THANK YOU TO GRANDPA for spending your days with JC and not always having an easy time. WE LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!!

Gene and I had a proud moment this month...WE PAID OFF ALL OUR HOSPITAL BILLS!!! This is where that second job has been key. Though insurance has been great we still had over $2500 in medical bills for 2008. I thought we would be paying them forever but we cut back on a few things and moved a few others around here well 6 months later we at least have part of our debt paid off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine ~

raising a baby, working full time plus the guard,taking care of your home and your husband, worry and stress ( god i'm tired just typing all that, lol ) I'd say it's quite normal to be tired. Slow it down and take time for yourself, sleep in !!

Bouchard Family said...

Thanks Debbie. I'll try my best.

About Us

My photo
"Yankee Born...Southern Living" Christine: Born and raised in Naugatuck, CT. I moved to SC to be closer to my dad when he retired. I am a graduate of Southern Connecticut with a degree in Liberal Studies. I currently work for Merrill Lynch and Old Navy but being a mom is the best job I have ever had. Gene: Claims to have grown up in NY but he spent most of his life in CT. He graduated from Taconic Hills and then headed to Porter and Chester for a trade in automotive- that he has never used. Gene currently works at Osprey Marina and loves spending his days outside with boats. He is also training to be a volunteer fireman. JC: Is the perfect toddler...or atleast he is in my eyes. He is still on a schedule that you can tell time by. He love country music, dancing to whatever beat he can find, helping with chores, and reading.